General Information :
The "Company" or "4PL Consultancy" or "We" or "Our" or "Us". We are committed to protecting your privacy and information in accordance with the highest client protection standards. All capitalized terms used herein have the same definitions as in the Terms of Service.
You understand and agree that if You disclose Your personal or commercial information to us, we may create a database record about you in connection with the service.
You understand and agree that we may collect information necessary to provide you with the service, and you agree that this information may be disclosed to service partners (who may be third parties) for those purposes.
You understand and agree that we may contact You with information about products and services that may be of interest to You, in accordance with our opt-in/opt-out policy; and
Collected Information :
4PL Consultancy will not collect or monitor any personal or commercial information about you without your consent. The only personal or commercial information we collect is what you provide us or input in the course of your use of the service. If, after agreeing to allow us to use your information for a particular purpose, you decide that you do not want your information to be used in that manner.
You must contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. 4PL Consultancy collects information from you at several different points in your use of the Service:
- When you register for an account with 4PL Consultancy, you will be asked to create a login name and password, as well as to provide your contact and company information, such as your full name, contact number and email address.
- When you use the service, you may input information into the system, such as order, inventory, customer and warehouse management information.
- Session information such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, browser types and operating systems.
- If You contact 4PL Consultancy by telephone, email or otherwise, the details of Your contact, your contact information and Your comments may be kept on record.
Use of Collected Information :
The collected information is used for the following purposes:
- To identify you when you use the services in order to customize and personalize Your experience.
- To maintain the security of the Service.
- To contact You when necessary in connection with your use of the service.
- To send you periodical updates, product/service information and/or newsletters, if you have signed up to receive them.
- Session information is used to troubleshoot technical issues and improve site usability.
- Aggregated user data collected from cookies may be used to make improvements to our site. These aggregated usage statistics are anonymous to third parties.
- To learn how to improve the Service.
- To follow up on Your feedback by corresponding with You.
Information Security :
4PL Consultancy has implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of Your personal information. A secure server protects your personal information. Additionally, the information you provide to 4PL Consultancy is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. If You become aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.
West Sussex Office (United Kingdom)
22 Commonwealth Drive, Crawley, West Sussex - RH101AE
Tel : +44 330 043 1245
Mob : +44 798 018 1209
Noida Office (India)
1011 & 1012, 10th Floor, Logix City Centre, Sec-32, Noida, UP - 201301
Tel : +91 120 423 1888
Mob : +91 9311 422 677
Bengaluru Office (India)
1303, 3rd Floor, Ardente Office One, Hoodi Circle, ITPL Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560048
Mob : +91 9311 422 676