Logistics Team Lead
Export & Import
- +44 330 043 1245
Job Description :
4PL Consultancy is a London based company is looking for a candidate for the Bengaluru office. The ideal candidate is highly skilled in Logistics & Shipping processes along with international documentation experience. Our company have UK based clients thus communication need to be good (Written & Verbal).
Role & Responsibilities :
- This is a very hands-on role where you will lead and oversee day to day workload of the Operations & Logistics team.
- Manage and maintain agreed SLA's and KPI's set for the team.
- Monitor and review processes for ways to make procedures more time and cost-effective.
- Monitor team members through engagement and positive influence.
- Be the point of escalation for customer complaints.
- Handling end to end management of Import/export shipments.
- International documentation such as Certificate of Origin, Export declarations, ATR, ETC.
- Invoice & other shipping preparation.
- Provide swift Origin and Destination Customsclearance.
- Finding Best route to the market& deliverycost saves on transportationexpenditure.
- Communicating with the Clients & updatingthe progress.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
- 4+ years of experience inExport& Import Operations / Logistics.
- Proven experience in exports and compliant shipping documentation
- Experience in end-to-end management of Import/export activities.
- Be able to work under pressure, in a time-critical environment with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical skills and computer literate.
- Knowledge of Trade compliance procedures is a plus.
Education + Experience :
- Postgraduate / Diploma / Certification in Export-Import Management.
- Diploma / Certification in Logistics Management.
- 4+ years of experience in Export & Import Operations / Logistics.
- Open Culture working environment.
- 30 days of holidays (including public).
- Health Insurance for you, spouse, and kids up to 25 Lakhs.
- Accidental Insurance up to 10 Lakhs.
- Life insurance up to 20 Lakhs.
Offered SalaryAs Per Market Standard
PostedAugust 27, 2021
No. of Openings1 Openings
Job TypeFull Time
Job LocationBengaluru, Karnataka (India)
In my position, each day presents a new challenge and learning opportunity. Whatever I am doing, I am constantly experiencing personal and professional growth. This is very satisfying and rewarding for me.
HR & Administration
I’am proud to say that I will soon be celebrationg my 3rd anniversary working at 4PL Consultany! Having more that 10+ years of proficiency and past companies experience I truly enjoy coming to work in such a welcoming atmosphere.
Global Trade Compliance Manager
At 4PL Consultancy, leadership isn’t something that’s only expected of senior management. We look for and appreciate leaders at every level. Inspired employees demonstrating leadership are and should be adequately rewarded.