Trade Compliance Specialist
Global Trade Compliance
- +44 330 043 1245
Job Description :
- Develop, implement, and improve 4PL Consultancy client's Global Trade compliance program.
- Provide operational support for internal and external client's requests related to imports and exports.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Determine harmonized tariff schedule (HTS) & ECCN codes for items being export and/or imported.
- Understanding and implementing COO & FTA knowledge to client's imports.
- Keep looking for Import Duty savings ideas.
- Creating documentation such as export import related SOPs, WIs and forms.
- Provide daily support to clients with regard to the international movement of items and the maintenance of business partner records.
- Develop new processes and improve existing processes to improve 4PL Consultancy's Global trade compliance program.
- Observe and seek improvement opportunities in existing and new processes and procedures in order to decrease risk, increase efficiency and reduce cost.
- Apply for and manage export licenses, as necessary.
- Collaborate with different departments across 4PL Consultancy for cross-functional projects.
- Conduct periodic reviews of 4PL client's import and export transactions for compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Work with approved freight forwarders and customs brokers to ensure exemplary compliance performance.
- Conduct internal training on trade compliance topics.
- Monitor developments in the trade compliance community and research those that might be used to improve 4PLC processes and procedures.
- Interact with local government officials, as necessary.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
- Familiar with international trade regulations
- Familiar with ERP systems
- Proficient with MS Excel/ Office
- Fluent in English
- Attention to detail
Education + Experience :
- Engineering background
- Min 2-3 years of relevant Trade Compliance experience
- 2 - 3 years of experience of HS classification relevant experience only.
- Open Culture working environment.
- 30 days of holidays (including public).
- Health Insurance for you, spouse, and kids up to 25 Lakhs.
- Accidental Insurance up to 10 Lakhs.
- Life insurance up to 20 Lakhs.
Offered SalaryAs Per Market Standard
PostedSeptember 22, 2023
No. of Openings1 Openings
Job TypeFull Time
Job LocationBengaluru, KA (India)
In my position, each day presents a new challenge and learning opportunity. Whatever I am doing, I am constantly experiencing personal and professional growth. This is very satisfying and rewarding for me.
HR & Administration
I’am proud to say that I will soon be celebrationg my 3rd anniversary working at 4PL Consultany! Having more that 10+ years of proficiency and past companies experience I truly enjoy coming to work in such a welcoming atmosphere.
Global Trade Compliance Manager
At 4PL Consultancy, leadership isn’t something that’s only expected of senior management. We look for and appreciate leaders at every level. Inspired employees demonstrating leadership are and should be adequately rewarded.